EDUCATION IS EMPOWERMENT
If we need to address healthcare, poverty, population control, unemployment and human rights, there’s no better way to start than providing education to children in need. Education not only empowers children to have a secure future but also helps them grow up as responsible national and global citizens. The Right to Education (RTE) Act which came into force in 2010 made education free and compulsory for all children in the age group of 6-14 years. But even a decade later, the learning curve has not been steady for many children in the country. The socio-economic conditions of parents and lack of proper learning in schools are hindrances which prevent many children from having education.
WHAT WE DO
• Infrastructure Development
• Using Building as Learning Aid (BALA)
• Solar Panels for Alternative Power
• Refurbishment of Classrooms & Science Labs
• Setting up STEM Labs, Libraries, Numeracy Labs